Sunday, August 26, 2012

about time to get updated...

WINTER Semester @ BYUH 2012

February: Rainy Season
Just a rainy day at the beach with some old pals. 
I met Amanda and Carlie freshman year. 

Hiking with the gang.
Crouching lion was real fun.
The view was beautiful, as usual.

Yet another rainy day at the beach. 
Giselle made a make-shift cover for her head with a pair of shorts.

We all attempted to slack line. 
but Sean was the only successful slackliner of the day.





More Roomie Adventures.
Donkey balls. 
I went ahead and purchased the salty donkey balls.
I will now no longer wonder whats there every time I drive by. 

Free macadamia nut tasting, how could we turn it down?
we couldn't.

the beach, the beach, the beach!

BIRTHDAY ADVENTURES. 
my friends are seriously the greatest.
the bought all this fruit and we had a fruit shish kabob party
I loved it.
The the proceded to carry on the tradition of making everyone say 2 things they loved about me
and one thing they hated. 
ha
It was embarrassing and quite entertaining. 
more embarrassing for me was hearing what people loved.
Compliments always make me feel awkward. 
March. 
First Friday. 
Woot. Woot. 
I guess on the first friday of every month China Town has this crazy festival ish thing.
It was pretty cool.
I saw a lot of Folk Like type things. 



We ended up staying the night in the park. 
And being woken up at 6:30 in the morning to rain. rain. rain. 
We went to the Mariott hot tubs downtown and got kicked out pretty fast.
They somehow knew that a huge group of homeless looking-college aged kids wouldn't be staying in the mariott.... or waking up at 7am to go swimming. 


so instead we went to Breakfast, china walls and Makapu'u beach. 
I love China Walls.
Probably one of my new favorite places on the island.



Ashanti and I went to Teds.
Can't wait for her to come to school here next year.

Flooding in LAIE. 
It was crazy. 
and the best part was
School was Cancelled. 



No School?! 
That means adventures. 
Spitting caves on a stormy day?? 
Still beautiful.



Roller Derby in town. 
Oh it was awesome. 
When I'm 21, I plan to join a team.



Jump 4
Came to BYUH
a famous pop band from Japan
Savannah was in Love. and Starstruck.



Just a random day in Waikiki.


Yoga nights in the Quiet House. 


Hunger Games Premiere. 
I hate dressing up.

This one time. 
Tay Tay had to go home.
She always flies standby. 
and sometimes she doesn't get on. 
So Karlita and I, drove the hour, dropped her off at the airport. 
and drove back to Laie. 
10min after getting back Tay Tay called she hadn't made her flight. 
So we.....
Drove back and had a night of adventures. 
24hr cafe - saw a fight. 
Went to a movie. 
This Means War. 
and almost got killed in the parking lot. 
It was great.



My Norwegian friend came to VISIT!
We went to Cheesecake factory and ate some yummmmy food. 
She's been traveling the world with a friend for 9 weeks. 
Made me so jealous. 
She went to India, Thailand, New Zeeland, Australia and Hawaii...


Henna Nights in the Quiet House. 


Spencer took a fall at Waimea. 
Ouch. 

Extra Roomie Clark. 
Miss him. 

Peace out roomies. It was a great semester. 
Hannah and Tessah decided to go back to Utah in the fall. 
Katie and Savannah transferred to Provo... Who do they think the are?
Sabrina is going on a MISSION!
Meg is getting married in a WEEK!
Kanisha, Emma, Ylanna and I are the only Single girls returning for the fall.





Sean sent this to me.
I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment