Sunday, October 7, 2012

SPARTAN BEAST

the group before the start
the sand bag walk
the rope climb
probably the hardest for me
along with the rock wall ish thing
and the tire hop
we finished the race!
wahoo
looking like hottttt stuff
so glad this lady convinced us all to do the race
and we got to do it
for freeeee
the groupies
we got a little dirty
my hair was solid at the end of the race
it was FREEZING
getting naked in front of everyone
brrrrrrrrrr
nude photos 
i love this lady-oh

this race was amazing.
definitely want to do it next year
i got a little tired around mile 10
and
i couldn't complete two of the obstacles
next year i want to complete them all

12 miles
and
a lot of obstacles

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you would post nude pictures ;) Looks like fun. I will come take pictures of you guys next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are truly awesome...I would have failed at those ropes for sure! Loved the solid hair! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was suprised kristen was able to do that when she was soooo sick and throwing up. Good work kristin. my parental control was on, so i wasnt able to see the pictures on my computer-- strange.

    ReplyDelete