Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hawaii...

My Hawaii time seems to be escaping me. I can't believe my freshman year is coming to an end. Four years is far too few. Maybe I can find a way to extend my graduation a few years... I went to the counselor the other day and she said I'm supposed to graduate by the summer of 2014.....?! Thats definitely too soon, I'm looking for a possible double major or minor.

This is what I've been up to for the last couple weeks/months.

Went to Chinatown with My roomie and her friends for Chinese New year. Ran 17miles and got some legit blisters. Went to Haleiwa :)





2 comments:

  1. You ran 17 miles?!!! At one time?!!! Wow! Maybe for the wedding we should have a tag-team marathon or something...like run between our houses (but I'm giving you all of the hills!). Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I don't think I could take ANY hills... we don't have ANY hills here. and I ran 5 miles in the morning and 12 in the afternoon... so not as impressive.

    ReplyDelete