Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Catching up to do... Always.


I've been a little... actually a lot behind on keeping up my blog.
I mostly blog for myself. I didn't think anyone read it but whaddayaknow their might just be one or two. Soooooo I made a little deal with my awesome friend.
We decided that I'd start keeping up my blog...
so this time,
for real it's legit.
I can't let her down.
We'll see how this goes. It will probably get super boring super fast since right now I blog about 7 times a year and that seems
to do thetrick on keeping everyone up to date with my life... It doesn't seem interesting enough to have 2 blogs a week!
Anyways I'm still catching up since my last blog;

Lizard on my desk...
It was hiding out behind my computer, what a wonderful surprise.

Oh the joys of riding the bus :)

3 tables. Such a fun beach with Carlie and Karla.
I got some loving on my birthday.
How awesome are my friends?!
Tsunami Warning!
Staying on the top floor :)
My roommate Hannah, her twin Cindy and Karla.

No comments:

Post a Comment