Tuesday, April 26, 2011

209590392 notifications later.



Kara Ann, thanks for being so gosh darn entertaining tonight.
This wall post started it all :)

It doesn't sound funny when I try to explain it, but.....
Kara posted this random picture of someones enormous ring on my wall.
Turns out she had creeped on one of our friends friends and decided to share it with (which I will forever be grateful for) haha
After talking about how creepy we were the girls fiance saw the picture AND commented on it.
Lets just say this had me crying and drooling because I was laughing sooo hard.

I also stalked the girl with the huge rings blog (we need to get a creepin' certificate) and posted a picture from it on Kara's wall :)
yup.
We're total creepers.

But the night just kept getting better.
The padre decided to use the word "FLOOZY" "Low cut underwear" and "gangster neighborhood" all in the same sentence.
Win.

Mei Ling made me read this tonight:
"GRAPHIC, GROSS yet hilarious....when I first set eyes on this, I thought Chewbacca. LOL! But this is my almost 2 yr old daughter who thought she'd like to wake up and play with her brother's shitty diaper at 2 am! I'm still in gross mode, even tho they have both been to put to beds with a bath. Gotta enjoy parenthood!"
Kara shared this sweet song with me tonight and it reminded me of how much I like it.




We also talked about my sister Kristin being a Floozy (which she really isn't), but it was lots of fun since she didn't know what it meant.
Aweeeee what an entertaining night.
I got the giggles quite a few times.

:]
(the kara smiley)
Good luck with chemo round two Kara.
And good luck on your travels B-ray and Ryan.

3 comments:

  1. holy crap. funniest night evahhhh. seriously. and i remember when b ray made the "kara smiley face" like that. he's so presh. gosh darn i miss errrbody. luhhhh luhh luhh luh love you. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha. B Ray did it so much better. I totally stole it from him! I'm so glad we got to spend so much time together :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay seriously Andrea -- are you ever going to update your blog? I mean, your on my feeder! :)

    ReplyDelete