Monday, April 4, 2011

this counts.

closing social.
UHH WHAT?!
time flies.
foni throwing up the shaka. karla and i looking our best.

dis is where da parties at.

best roommate eva', karla, and the nicer twin

we partied too hard for karla. she camped out on the floor.

beautiful julia after her near death experience.

sharks cove. we chose a super safe day to go. . . not.

aftermath.

even though julia and i were the ones who got washed away; sean still got beat up worse than us. he should've filmed me getting carried away instead of trying to help. . . ha. look what he got for trying to be nice. looks so painful!

waimea is always beautiful.
i love just hanging out and watching people catch the waves.
four of the pictures have surfers in them, but they're pretty tiny.


modeling was never in the cards for me. i look like i have to pee. every time sean pointed the camera near me i got so awkward. i can't help it.

sacred falls was beautiful! i'm the little speck on the right.

sean took some shots. i failed at posing. this ones not as bad since my head/body isn't in it.

i took a picture! whoot. . . but sean told me what to do so i can't take any credit.

covering myself up.

probably one of my favorite spots in hawaii.







No comments:

Post a Comment