Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hawaii TIME is passing by quickly


Blackout Crew.
Saturday.
10/09/10
This cool crew went to Waimea.
It was so much fun.
I didn't take any pictures,
but I'll make sure to next time.
Their was a large rock we all jumped off of.
Alexis and I hung out at the top for quite a long time,
but
eventually we both did it :)
Unfortunately while we were all having a rockin' time,
the backpack with all of our electronics got pushed around by a wave.
The FOUR of us did not have working cell phones the rest of the day.
Thus we called ourselves the blackout crew.
Lucky Alexis got his phone and camera working over the net couple days
and I'm in the process of getting a new one ordered in.

Engaged?
Not for real...

Crazy Cross EYES :)

Alexis is such a cool kid.
He's a great guy and I'm so glad we're friends!
He convinced me to join Latino club,
the greatest club.

FOODLAND: almost a daily trip.
Awesome reading glasses.
Jaime. Alexis. Me. Eevanna.

Acai Smoothies.
What a terrible discovery.
I'm always craving these.

They're so yummy,
and who can say no when they're semi healthy.
My bank account is getting smaller by the day :/

No comments:

Post a Comment