Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Polynesian Partayyy :)


Man, the Tongan Club can throw one good dance party :)
I had a lot of fun.
My favorite part just may have been the FOOD.
Yes, I said it.
but
They had REAL strawberries, grapes, bananas and pineapple.
I have missed fruit.

My beautiful roommate Lauren, in the center wearing white and her friends Stacy and Ellen.
Kody is next to me and Foni is front and center.

Mary is the little one to the right of me, then the girl from RANCHO CUCAMONGA,
100% Mexican Jessica (even though she doesn't look it)
and some more people I don't know.


1 comment:

  1. I saw your blog address on Kristin's fb...I hope it's okay that I looked. I just laughed when I read that about fruit because your mum told me to watch my fruit when you came here or you'd eat it all! haha It looks like you're having a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete