Monday, October 4, 2010

HAWAII.


Can you believe I've lived in Hawaii for almost a whole month.
I can't.
Time flies by way too fast when your looking back.
Each day here just rushes by.
I wish I used my time a little more wisely.
I wish I was more consistent with taking pictures and updating my blog.
But No looking back.
Only moving forward.



Goodbye to my Beautiful home.
Lets see how much you change.
I feel so blessed to have grown up in with such a great family.

Hawaii couldn't get anymore BEAUTIFUL.
Snapped a couple shots while driving around with my mom.

Polynesian Cultural Center.
The Canoe from Fiji.

My second visit toFour tables (or three tables)
I went with Eevanna and Rachel.
The first time I went with my old roommate; Lauren and Kelsey and Lauren.
This beach is wonderful.
It's so clean and the sand is Amazing!
I live in Paradise.


After a few sessions of Conference we decided a beach run was needed.
The Gang: Alexis, Brock, Michael, Nephi
Rachel, Eevanna and I.
After seeing hundreds of jellyfish along the beach,
I convinced Eevanna and Rachel that it would still be a good idea to go swimming,
because we'd only get stung if we were meant to be stung.
I got stung. First time. Wahoo :)

When I first got here I was in Hale 3.
Lauren Franklyn, from Anaheim, and I shared a single room,
with lots of Ants,
and very little room.
A couple days I got switched into Hale 2.
I am so blessed.
I feel terrible for leaving Lauren F
in that ant infested room.
BUT
My new room is:
Huge.
Almost ant free.
And I have an awesome new roommate also named Lauren, from New Zealand.


2 comments: